- 3D PRINT UPPERIncreases forefoot support and comfort
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGYOur FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGYASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- GUIDANCE LINE MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGYVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ORTHOLITE X-40 SOCKLINERThis premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- AGAR SPONGEASICS high abrasion resistant (AHAR) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride, flexibility and overall comfort.
- REFLECTIVITYSpecial reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
The ASICS GEL-CUMULUS 22 running shoe is a recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This update features a one-piece upper mesh that's combined with a seamless 3D print construction, which balances support and comfort around the foot — giving you an excellent fit right out of the box. The FLYTEFOAM technology midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to better isolate impact. This new heel design has deeper forefoot flex grooves and a softer midsole foam to give you a soft ride. A hard-wearing AHAR rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.